Create proposals to change Vaults's settings
Unlike popular "decentralized" voting solutions, the fundamental ASPIS principle is that absolutely all decisions made by the Vault members should be executed on-chain without the need for 3rd party execution. This approach is critical for asset management, as it prevents fraud or simply discrepancies between decisions made "on paper" and the actual actions taken on behalf of the Vault.
For this purpose, we have developed a broad list of proposal templates, that allow transparent decision-making aligned with all investors on behalf of the Vault.
At the end of this article, you can find a list of all the possible proposals that can be created within the Vault.
All Vault decisions are made either by voting or on the basis of the fund manager's individual decisions (Vault members delegate him necessary permissions).
Every Vault member can:
- Create proposals on various topics;
- Participate in voting on proposals that have already been created
Proposal creation example is represented in Broken link section. In general, the process is as follows:
Proposal creation process
Once a proposal has been created, each member of the Vault can vote for or against the proposal.
Voting participation example is represented in Broken link section. In general, the process is as follows:
The key voting parameters are:
- Quorum - Minimum share of all minted LP tokens that must participate in voting in order for the voting to be considered valid
- Minimum approval - Minimum share of LP tokens that must vote for one of the options in order for the voting to be considered valid
- Voting duration - the period of time during which Vault members can vote for one of the options (if the thresholds for Quorum and Minimum approval are not passed within this period - the voting will be considered failed)
Note that 1 LP token is equal to 1 cast, so the voting power of the Vault member is directly proportional to his share of LP tokens in the total circulating supply of LP tokens.
Qorum hasn't been reached
Minimum approval barrier hasn't been reached
Quorum and minimum approval barrier have been reached